Business Challenge / Needs Definition:
- In-line measurement; Are there methods that will collect particle size information more frequently or continually through a production run allowing for adjustments to the process?
- Digital measurement: Can the data from the particle size analysis be immediately shared with operators or recorded alongside other production data?
- Validated measurement: Will the method align with current knowledge around sieved particle size measurement? Will the method be reproducible, repeatable, accurate, and sensitive enough to provide process insights?
- Fast Measurement: Can the proposed method offer a data-point in five minutes or less with a minimum to
Relevant technology domains may include, but are not limited to:
- Laser diffraction methods (particle in air)
- Vacuum and jet sieving (in-line)
- Optical particle size measurement (in air and on a moving belt)
- Image Analysis automation (Static or dynamic Image Analysis)
If you have ideas and supporting technologies that you believe can deliver disruptive services & solutions to this challenge, we want to hear/partner with you. Where there is a good fit, we are looking to drive agile in-market pilots in Latin America with the goal of scaling successful services & solutions. Our team will thoroughly review all ideas and submissions.