Business Challenge / Needs Definition:
P&G is looking to better serve consumers with disabilities by:
- Making our products easy to discover, shop, and purchase - both digitally and physically
- Making our products easy to use once they are purchased
- Helping these consumers to achieve the home, the look, and the self-care that they want
- P&G is looking to surface how modern businesses are communicating and making their messages and products easy to access as well as the startups and technologies powering them. The goal is to identify technologies and partners that P&G’s brands can execute in-market pilots.
- The geographic focus for this project is the US and Europe. Start-ups applying should have a presence and the ability to pilot in one of these markets.
- Digital Accessibility Innovations (Online and Ecommerce Inclusivity and Accessibility)
- Packaging Innovation (smart packaging, AR/VR for visually/physically impaired)
- Home / In-store solutions (Robotics, Shelves, Displays)
- Digital Personal Assistants, Voice & Audio Assistance
- Assistive Technology Devices
- Connected Technology / IoT (in-home, out of home, in-store, online, etc.)
- Accessible Advertising
- Interactive/Immersive Retail Tech (interactive retail displays)
If you have a solution that addresses this challenge, we want to hear from you. Please submit a summary of your solution, approach and/or technology and indicate how you would propose piloting your solution with P&G. All ideas and submissions will be thoroughly reviewed and where there is a good fit, we are looking to drive agile and rapid in-market pilots with the goal of scaling successful services & solutions.