P&G is focused on designing irresistibly superior products for our global consumers. Our hypothesis is that our consumers are increasingly willing to buy products that deliver delightful consumer experiences and superior outcomes, e.g., cleaning services to enjoy a continuous livable clean without the hassle, thus freeing up more personal time for more desirable experiences. Today, consumers use smart, convenient, and multi-purpose devices like smartphones, iRobot Roomba and Instant Pot Ultra to automate tasks and enjoy an efficient life without the hassle, thus freeing up more personal time for more desirable, enjoyable experiences.
We are looking for potential partners to propose unique solutions, technologies, technology building blocks and services to automate daily in-home consumer tasks, chores and routines in meaningful, delightful and affordable ways.
Relevant Areas/Spaces may include (but not restricted to):
• Affordable consumer in-home collaborative or autonomous robotics solutions that can enable automation of tasks such as:
• Household chore automation (e.g., laundry folding, shower cleaning, toilet cleaning, counter cleaning...)
• Personal care regimen automation (e.g., grooming, oral, beauty, hair care...)
• In-home Smart Ecosystems of Products, Devices and Services that enable automation of:
• Inventory management of FMCG (fast moving consumable goods)/ consumable products in the home
• Sustainable and responsible consumption
• Ensuring and maintaining a healthy home environment
Areas Out of Scope
• We are NOT interested in industrial nor manufacturing process robots
• We are NOT interested in autonomous vehicles – cars and trucks
If you have a solution to partner with us, please submit a summary of your solution, approach and/or technologies that can enable the “Automation of Daily In-home Consumer Tasks” via our open innovation portal in section www.pgconnectdevelop.com/needs/lifelab/
Please indicate how you would propose pilot testing your solution. We look forward to partnering with you. All ideas and submissions will be fully reviewed. Please note that only non-confidential information can be accepted for review.