Social Proof: When people learn or observe what others do, or have done in similar situations, their behavior is automatically influenced
Easy Steps: Very often people are overwhelmed by the social and environmental challenges facing the world and do not know what to do or where to start.
Reward: People are motivated by understanding “what is in it for me” and the feeling of reward they get from it.
Visibility: Particularly in the area of more sustainable lifestyles the impact of the desired behavior change is often not visible and therefore more difficult to understand.
Emotion: People remember and respond to incidents that trigger emotions. Positive emotions such as hope and pride are strong triggers.
If you have a solution to partner with us, please submit a summary of your solution, approach and/or technologies that can help empower responsible consumption. Please indicate how you would propose pilot testing your solution. We look forward to partnering with you. All ideas and submissions will be fully reviewed.
Relevant technologies and services may include, but are not limited to:
• Digital Advisors & Virtual Coaches
• Interactive / immersive storytelling to drive education & awareness, including AR/VR.
• Influencers and brand advocates to build trust and authenticity
• User Generated Content
• Behavioral science / cognitive behavioral
• Digital Communities & Content
• Gamification techniques
• Habit tracking apps
• UI/UX Design / Human Centered Design / user retention techniques
• Relevant techniques from other industries such as health and wellness habit formation,
• Visualization and tracking tools – how to make the impact visible medication adherence, and digital therapeutics